home about blogsistalk advertise

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ghost Chairs: Amazing Steals Link Party


I LOVE me some ghost chairs. I have been seeing them everywhere lately and I just adore them. I have been dying to have one for my upcoming "office space" reveal but they are way out of my price range. The space is very small and I didn't want to have a heavy wooden chair because I felt it would just be way too overpowering. I knew the ghost chairs would be perfect but since they are too steep for me I knew I would have to come up with another solution. Until....I went to TJMaxx!!!


Below is the inspiration room for my upcoming office from Abode Love.
The chair is perfect for this small space.


I found the chair on Amazon for $145 and that pretty
much would blow my budget for the whole office space. Sniff.



So my Mom and I went to TJMaxx this morning to pick up some odds and ends for the house. I was mainly looking for items for my mantle and round table in the living room. But, of course ended up walking away with items for the office. I got some GREAT finds! I couldn't believe it??? I found a blue ghost chair for only $80!!!! Perfect size and even perfect color since I am doing green, teal and white in the office. I told my Mom I had heart palpatations I was so excited! Ahhh, I love TJMaxx!



So glad to have this beauty home. I think I am going to name her. I love her so much! Ok, maybe I'm going a bit overboard?!?!

What Amazing Steals have ya'll found lately? Whether it be for your home or for your wardrobe I would love to hear about it and see it! So link it up below!!! I think this will be so much fun and we can get some great tips on where to shop too!

Oh, and only link to your Amazing Steal not your home page of your blog. We wanna see all those steals, then we can check out your blog.

I am linking up with




8 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great find. I am currently redoing our office (my new office). I was looking to use a similar color scheme. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! My desk/chair is back ordered til May!!! So, it is slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love it when you wait to find the perfect item at the perfect price and you do! It is great. Can't wait to see the office pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love your blog.. my sister and I just started one
    trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com and would LOVE some helpful comments and tips on having such a Fabulous/successful blog like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a ghost chair fan myself! They're not a recent find, but I do have them in my kitchen and love them! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found that at TJ MAX!!!

    www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love ghost chairs and have wanted them for such a long time. I would have picked that up also.
    again this town does have a TJ Maxx( darn it)

    just wanted to say love the chair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page regularly, if so
    afterward you will definitely obtain fastidious knowledge.


    Also visit my weblog ... Saffron Extract Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page
    regularly, if so afterward you will definitely obtain fastidious knowledge.



    my blog post Saffron Extract Amazon

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...